ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

Team Wanted

3 posters

Go down

Team Wanted Empty Team Wanted

Post  yeldarbleinad Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 am

Hi.

I am a 30 year old english male looking for a team. Can play anywhere but prefer/looking for a central midfield role. I'm pretty fit, box to box defensive midfielder that grabs the odd goal or two.

I've played in the ASFA previously for O'Carrolls/Brew Town and Los Halcones so have been lucky enough to win all divisions and both cups at some stage. I took a small hiatus playing in Wellington for a couple of years but now I am back and hence looking for a team.

Happy to play any division but due to family/work commitments will find it difficult to train during the week. I live on the North Shore so would prefer a team this side of the bridge but it's not crucial.

Thanks.

Last edited by yeldarbleinad on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)

yeldarbleinad

Back to top Go down

Team Wanted Empty Re: Team Wanted

Post  declanmantell Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey mate
Saw your post
Zamantix Rovers are a club with 5 teams across all different divisions. We are always looking for new players. We play on a great tiger turf pitch. We have lots of different nationalities at the club and lots of English players too.
We have a few friendly games coming up between now and the beginning of the season (April) so let me know if your keen)
Cheers
Declan

declanmantell

Back to top Go down

Team Wanted Empty Pre-season trial

Post  ruud shocker Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:42 am

You are welcome to join us at Bill McKinlay Park for a pre-season trial this sunday i.e. March 9th at 2pm. Contact Philip at paratai6@hotmail.com for details. (also now a 2nd trial on March 16th at 10 a.m. same venue)

ruud shocker

Back to top Go down

Team Wanted Empty Re: Team Wanted

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down