ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

English 22 y/o winger looking for a team

4 posters

Go down

English 22 y/o winger looking for a team Empty English 22 y/o winger looking for a team

Post  matt_evans Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 am

Found a team, cant find how to delete this post.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited by matt_evans on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

matt_evans

Back to top Go down

English 22 y/o winger looking for a team Empty Mangere stingers

Post  javed@stingers Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 am

hi bud

i dont know if this works for you, but we will be playing from mangere, so one training a week, and home games there.
If it interests you, txt me on 021 1233518. we have 3-5 spots available.
We are a new team to the sunday league, and have previously played in the AFF saturday league.
cost for playing is $130 for season, and provide own black socks.
thanks

Javed

javed@stingers

Back to top Go down

English 22 y/o winger looking for a team Empty Re: English 22 y/o winger looking for a team

Post  BackofthenetNZ Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:11 am

Hi mate,

A new Sunday League season is almost upon us in Auckland, so for anybody in the city who knows his football from his football, get in touch with Back of the Net today.

For #BOTN is launching its very own football team, made up entirely of Aucklanders who share our passion for the beautiful game.

Set to join the Auckland Sunday Football Association league from April this year, #BOTN is looking for a 20-man squad capable of securing our football-dedicated website silverware in its debut season.

So, what do we need from you?

At least one decent foot would be preferable, regular Sunday availability a must, a decent blend between playing serious and taking the absolute piss, oh, and a tolerance for British and Irish **** would be most appreciated given the general make-up of our team!

Please also note that season subs will be required upfront for the season, which usually lasts until August/September depending on how well we do in the league and cup. Subs will cover ground fees, match fees, ref fees, full kit and cleaning services with any surplus cash helping make up the end of season #BOTN awards night.

Full coverage of #BOTN games, results and fixtures will be available weekly on our website, so if you’re afraid of the limelight – bow out now.

Anybody who is interested please contact James Henderson with your name, age, preferred position and kicking foot or drop him a line on 021 176 1852.

Cheers!

BackofthenetNZ

Back to top Go down

English 22 y/o winger looking for a team Empty Re: English 22 y/o winger looking for a team

Post  The Patriot Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:04 am

Hi mate. I run and manage a Sunday team based in the Devonport area. We are currently looking for new players. We are called The Patriot F.C and play in the Sunday Prems. My name is Stephen contact me on 021 045 8112 if your keen.

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down