ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted

Go down

Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted  Empty Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted

Post  lukemcintyre Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Hey guys,

First of all, my name is Luke McIntyre and I'm the head coach at the newest ASFA club to be - Colo Boys Football Club - and we seek players!

We are a talented, young-ish side based on Auckland's North Shore. The club will be run by myself, a young, qualified NZF coach and managed by Dean Ward, managed in the UK and most recently Forrest Hill's top side. We are mainly young Kiwi and English lads, with most of our players being 18-23 and one or two being 27 and 28. Most of our players have played a high level before or think they have the ability to step up in 2015.

We will have a first team based structure like many of Auckland's best clubs, and will be looking at developing a talented young side (with a few older heads) over the next year or so that will be able to compete in the Premier League eventually.

We are ambitious bunch and will be entering in the highest division (2 or 3?) possible below the Prems in order to gain promotion into the Premier League. We will also be looking at playing Chatham Cup football too, and that getting through a few rounds if possible. The team certainly has the ability.

Our fee's will be kept cheap for all players! Home and away playing strip will be provided by our kit sponsor.

If reserves or other football isn't working for you, or you're a young (or old) player that wants a shot in a good team without any of the politics at other clubs, then give Luke McIntyre a text on 0211095494, email @ lukekeeper@hotmail.com OR JUST SHOW UP TO TRAINING ;

You can also stay in the mix by liking our Facey page @ http://www.face book.com/coloboysfc

or

Our Website:
http://coloboysfootballclub.webs.com

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from a few of you soon.

Regards, Luke

Last edited by lukemcintyre on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

lukemcintyre

Back to top Go down

Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted  Empty Update!

Post  lukemcintyre Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

We're still looking for players guys, so if anybody wants to come along for a run we start pre-season on January 13th at Caribbean Drive Field in Unsworth Heights on Auckland's North Shore! 2 minutes from Constellation station! We've got a good base squad to work with, and many other players have said they will come down for a look - But we always want as many as we can get!

We're after all ages at the moment, even though we're looking to build a young side! Please feel free to contact me on the above details, and check our **** page again as we've updated a lot of our information and added pictures of our stunning new playing strip.

We've also employed a manager to assist me - Dean Ward, worked in England and played internationally in his prime. Currently working with Forrest Hill's Northern league side and will join up with us in 2015!

I look forward to seeing and hearing from some of you soon!

Luke

Last edited by lukemcintyre on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lukemcintyre

Back to top Go down

Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted  Empty Training

Post  lukemcintyre Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Training starts next week fellas. Tuesday 13th January 2015, 6:30pm sharp at Caribbean Drive, Unsworth Heights on the North Shore! Tuesday & Thursday trainings from then on.

Hope to see a few new faces there!

Last edited by lukemcintyre on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong date included.)

lukemcintyre

Back to top Go down

Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted  Empty Re: Colo Boys Football Club - Players Wanted

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down