ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

Coaching Position's

Go down

Coaching Position's Empty Coaching Position's

Post  lukemcintyre Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:55 am

Hi guys,

I require one, possibly two new coaches to help me out with new ASFA club, Colo Boys Football Club (Check us on FB). We have a talented young squad, many players coming from Saturday Northern League First team and reserve sides. Committed sponsors and decent training and playing facilities are also in place so the set-up is good.

I have developed myself as a coach over the last two years, but being the age I am, I don't have the experience to run things alone... Therefore I seek one or two keen individuals to help out with the coaching and management side of things. Would suit anybody with a decent footballing background - even if you haven't coached before.

Currently we are training Tues/Thurs on the North Shore and have been since early Jan. This will be reverted to one night a week in winter due to losing the light.

If this sounds like you or a position you'd be interested in discussing further please call or text 0211095494 for more information or to meet and have a chat.

Regards, Luke

lukemcintyre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum