ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

23 year old qualified coach & player

4 posters

Go down

23 year old qualified coach & player Empty 23 year old qualified coach & player

Post  seanmckeown Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:14 am

I am an English FA qualified coach and midfield player who has played at a academy level in England. I will not be arriving in Auckland untill september, but when I do I will be looking for a Mens league team to play for. And or a children's team to coach. Ideally if I could offer my services to one club that would be preferred. I have experience of coaching children, and hopefully can bring something new to a club set-up. I also am capable of playing to a high standard, but have not played competitively for the last year. But am still in fit shape. I would like to offer my services and am committed to helping by more than just playing.
Sean

seanmckeown

Back to top Go down

23 year old qualified coach & player Empty Re: 23 year old qualified coach & player

Post  LTFC Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:13 pm

I can help you on both counts Sean, coaching a childrens team and playing for a senior team in the same club.

We have a brand new facility with a new artificial pitch and 6 junior training pitches too. 1700 junior players and around 300 senior players.

Give me a call when you arrive. Philip 021 1644 140

LTFC

Back to top Go down

23 year old qualified coach & player Empty Re: 23 year old qualified coach & player

Post  sunnyboy Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:20 am

With the Winter league coming to its conclusion, i am looking for some good players to play in a weekend tournament in auckland. Tournament will be over Labour weekend in October. If you are keen to maintain the fitness and continue to play. Leave a message for me or drop a txt on 0223265408 with your name and position you play
cheers

sunnyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Patriot Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:48 am

My name is Stephen. I manage a Sunday 11 a side team. We are based in Devonport on the North Shore and have very good facilities.
This will be our 3rd season, we are mostly made up of English, Irish and Scottish lads. We won the 2nd Division last season so will be in the Prems this year.We take our footy seriously, but love the social side as well. Giz a call or text on 021 045 8112 if yer keen.

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down