ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

19 year old french male player need to play !!

4 posters

Go down

19 year old french male player need to play !! Empty 19 year old french male player need to play !!

Post  VictorLagrange Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:53 am

hey guys,

I just arrived in NZ and have looking for football field or games and nothing!
I need to play football so u can contact me anytime.
Many thanks

VictorLagrange

Back to top Go down

19 year old french male player need to play !! Empty Re: 19 year old french male player need to play !!

Post  declanmantell Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Hey mate
Zamantix Rovers are a club with 5 teams across all different divisions. We are always looking for new players. We play on a great tiger turf pitch. We have lots of different nationalities at the club.
We have a few friendly games coming up between now and the beginning of the season (April) so let me know if your keen)
Cheers
Declan

declanmantell

Back to top Go down

19 year old french male player need to play !! Empty Re: 19 year old french male player need to play !!

Post  MikeHarb Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello Victor,

We are a Sunday Division 2 team that play at Bill Mckinley park in Panmure. We have lots of lads that live in the city and have a pre season friendly this Sunday if you are keen to play? Let me know, my number is 021 913 123.

Thanks,

Mike

MikeHarb

Back to top Go down

19 year old french male player need to play !! Empty Pre-season trial match and free beer this weekend

Post  ruud shocker Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:59 am

Hi Victor - come down to the trial match this sunday at Bill McKinlay Park, Panmure at 9.30 a.m. and you'll get a free beer. Just email Philip at paratai6@hotmail.com or contact on 021 185 1728

ruud shocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down