ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team.

+3
lcumpsto
ruud shocker
patrickjames199
7 posters

Go down

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team. Empty 22yr old Forward, looking to join a team.

Post  patrickjames199 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi guys, i'm 22yrs old from Portsmouth, England, looking to join a team. Played forward for 10 years, minus the last two. Am looking to get back into the beautiful game! I'm looking to join a standard - decent team, head along to a few practices to get the feel etc. Not going to lie, like i said it's been about 2 years since i played properly and i do need slapping into shape a bit. any info on who to contact would be great, cheers.
-P

patrickjames199

Back to top Go down

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team. Empty Sunday League club

Post  ruud shocker Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:31 am

Hi Patrick

We are a well established Sunday League club that is always open to accepting new players. We are centrally located with an all weather surface and accompanying clubrooms. Contact me directly on 021 185 1728 for further details.

Cheers
Phil

ruud shocker

Back to top Go down

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team. Empty Re: 22yr old Forward, looking to join a team.

Post  lcumpsto Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:33 am

Hi,

Take a look at the new Auckland Sunday League team post.

If you are interested in coming to training drop me an email at leecumpstone@hotmail.com and I will let you know when we are starting

Cheers

lcumpsto

Back to top Go down

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team. Empty Re: 22yr old Forward, looking to join a team.

Post  lukemcintyre Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 am

Hey mate,

I have a team starting training Tuesday 7pm @ Becroft Park on the North Shore. Most of the lads are between 18-28 and all played a decent level of football, pretty social but with a very good footballing ability. Give me a text on 0211095494 if you're keen to come along, we are affiliated with Forrest Hill though, so that means we're playing saturdays.

lukemcintyre

Back to top Go down

Post  The Patriot Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:42 am

My name is Stephen. I manage a Sunday 11 a side team. We are based in Devonport on the North Shore and have very good facilities.
This will be our 3rd season, we are mostly made up of English, Irish and Scottish lads. We won the 2nd Division last season so will be in the Prems this year.We take our footy seriously, but love the social side as well. Giz a call or text on 021 045 8112 if yer keen.

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team. Empty Spaces for any ability

Post  BazHutchinson Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:55 am

Our club based out in Panmure / Ellerslie has 4 teams in the top 3 ASFA sunday league divisions and one in the bottom.

We are currently having several friendlies to see where best to put our existing players and new recruits. If you want to drop me a text or email we'd be happy to have you down for a game and see where we can place you / where you would like to play.

Baz
020 401 67542
mr.barrington@gmail.com

BazHutchinson

Back to top Go down

22yr old Forward, looking to join a team. Empty Mangere stingers

Post  javed@stingers Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 am

hi bud

i dont know if this works for you, but we will be playing from mangere, so one training a week, and home games there.
If it interests you, txt me on 021 1233518. we have 3-5 spots available.
We are a new team to the sunday league, and have previously played in the AFF saturday league.
cost for playing is $130 for season, and provide own black socks.
thanks

Javed

javed@stingers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down