ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

22 y/o, british male looking for a club.

+3
lcumpsto
LTFC
anthonyg
7 posters

Go down

22 y/o, british male looking for a club. Empty 22 y/o, british male looking for a club.

Post  anthonyg Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:37 am

hello all,

i have just moved here from the uk and would love to join a club. before i moved here i was playing 7-a-side and sunday league football.

cheers.

anthonyg

Back to top Go down

22 y/o, british male looking for a club. Empty Re: 22 y/o, british male looking for a club.

Post  LTFC Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 am

Hi Anthony,

We are based in East Auckland and have a great new facility. As coach I'm looking for players across nearly all positions to improve our team.
You must have transport as we play across East and West Auckland, plus have a good attitude to training and playing.
In return you will join a friendly but competitive team who have had a track record of promotion and success.
Give me a txt /call to discuss - Phil on 021 1644 140.

LTFC

Back to top Go down

22 y/o, british male looking for a club. Empty New Team

Post  lcumpsto Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 am

Hey Anthony

We are currently in the process of setting up a new team to play in the Auckland Sunday League, starting in April. We are planning to enter somewhere around div 3-5 and are now on the look out for players to finalize our squad.

We have around 10-12 players already but want to bump this up to 16-18 ready for when the season begins. We are having our first training on Saturday if you fancy coming down?. We have qualified coaches to help with this, and we already have plans in place for friendly games to start during February.

Most of us are British and we played in Division 4 last year with good success. There will be a good social side to the team, were not too serious, but when we play, we play to win.

We welcome interest from all players/positions at this stage as we want to try and build the best squad possible.

If you are keen to come down, give me an email on leecumpstone@hotmail.com and I can keep you informed of training dates etc.

lcumpsto

Back to top Go down

22 y/o, british male looking for a club. Empty Re: 22 y/o, british male looking for a club.

Post  The Patriot Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 am

Hi Anthony.

My name is Stephen. I manage a Sunday 11 a side team.
This will be our 3rd season, we are mostly made up of English, Irish and Scottish lads. We won the 2nd Division last season so will be in the Prems this year.We take our footy seriously, but love the social side as well. Giz a call or text on 021 045 8112 if yer keen.

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

22 y/o, british male looking for a club. Empty Space for any ability

Post  BazHutchinson Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 am

Our club based out in Panmure / Ellerslie has 4 teams in the top 3 ASFA sunday league divisions and one in the bottom.

We are currently having several friendlies to see where best to put our existing players and new recruits. If you want to drop me a text or email we'd be happy to have you down for a game and see where we can place you / where you would like to play.

Baz
020 401 67542
mr.barrington@gmail.com

BazHutchinson

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeHarb Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:32 am

Hi mate,
We are a sunday Div 2 team, all english/scottish/Irish, based at Bill Mckinley Park in Panmure. We have a friendly Sunday March 2nd if you are keen to come down and try out let me know 021 913 123

Cheers,
Mike

MikeHarb

Back to top Go down

22 y/o, british male looking for a club. Empty Mangere stingers

Post  javed@stingers Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:36 am

hi bud

i dont know if this works for you, but we will be playing from mangere, so one training a week, and home games there.
If it interests you, txt me on 021 1233518. we have 3-5 spots available.
We are a new team to the sunday league, and have previously played in the AFF saturday league.
cost for playing is $130 for season, and provide own black socks.
thanks

Javed

javed@stingers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down