ASFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of ASFA on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 am

27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team

3 posters

Go down

27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team Empty 27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team

Post  bergkamp Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 am

Hey am a left footed winger/striker/midfielder who played for Melville 1st Team / Reserves during Uni then played in the ASFA a few years back with a season at Celtic Supporters and a season at Internationale. Back in shape now and looking for a Div 1 -3 Sunday league team (or even a Saturday team) that is competitive but still social and mainly aged under 30. Need to be located in the Auckland area and not too far East or West
Thanks

bergkamp

Back to top Go down

27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team Empty Re: 27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team

Post  The Patriot Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 am

My name is Stephen. I manage a Sunday 11 a side team.
This will be our 3rd season, we are mostly made up of English, Irish and Scottish lads. We won the 2nd Division last season so will be in the Prems this year.We take our footy seriously, but love the social side as well. Giz a call or text on 021 045 8112 if yer keen.

I am also an ex celtic player.

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team Empty Re: 27yr ex Celtic Supporters and Internationale player looking for team

Post  MikeHarb Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:25 am

Hi mate, We are a Sunday Div 2 team, based at Bill Mckinley Park in Panmure. if you are keen to train with us, drop me a text on 021 913 123.

Cheers,

Mike

MikeHarb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down